Want to learn more about Facts Matter, Greater Cincinnati’s online gateway to income, education, and health data?
Attend a live webinar (all webinars are one hour):
- Introduction to Facts Matter: Provides a detailed walk-through of the application, including information on how to access and use the portal and a description of the data available within.
- Tuesday, July 10, 2:00 pm
- Tuesday, August 14, 2:00 pm
- Tuesday, September 18, 2:00 pm
- Tuesday, October 16, 2:00 pm
- Monday, November 12, 2:00 pm
- Tuesday, December 4, 2:00 pm
- Using Facts Matter for Decision Making: Gives more in-depth training on how to use the portal to make data-driven decisions.
Or watch either of the videos below:
Facts Matter Overview
Using QuickGeocodes with Facts Matter
You can also download a QuickStart guide from the Facts Matter data portal Resources tab.
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to access and use this tool. If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 513.458.6674.