What’s the difference between an infographic and a data visualization? Robert Kosara, Associate Professor of Computer Science at UNC Charlotte, explains it well on his blog. He says, “The visualization is created by a tool that can be applied to many datasets, the infographic is hand-crafted for a particular dataset.”
HealthLandscape creates data visualizations
With HealthLandscape, you can:
- Use the tools again and again for multiple data sets.
- Update your custom map at any time with more current data.
- Interact with your data to better understand it.
- View your data at multiple levels: state, county, census tract, or census block group.
- Add our data layers to your data.
And you can do all of this without being a designer or a GIS professional!
We’d like to help you visualize your data. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sidenote: Be sure to read the comments on Robert’s post. His ZIPScribble maps are pretty cool too.